Thursday, April 7, 2011

Some Things My Children Do That Make Me Smile~


When My Isaiah jumps up and says "OK Mom" when I ask him to babysit while I bathe. And then when I'm in the bath I hear Emma getting diapers and wipes because Isaiah has decided to change Noah and they are cheerily chatting about how much he stinks. :)

Every time My Noah walks into a room he acts as excited to see me as if I'd been gone for hours. He hollers "HI MOM!" and runs to me for big hugs. He is my best hugger, always putting his little arms tightly around my neck and repeatedly squeezing his hands on me.

The way Emma says "I want to be just like you mom" and thinks helping me dust or vacuum is as great as any game.

The way my Isaiah takes it upon himself to tell all of his friends about Jesus, even the neighborhood bully.

How every time Isaiah gets ready for bed he asks if he can stay up later to read the BIBLE. It's not a ploy either, he has been reading faithfully for months and tells me about the interesting stories he learns almost every day. :)

I love my Emma's vocabulary. She correctly uses words such as "smidgen", "blend", "appropriate", "correct","sin" and "miserable", just to name a few.

The way she reminds me almost every day that Jesus is the only one that can love her more than I do because His heart is bigger than mine. <3 I could go on forever but these are just a few of my recent favorites ~

0 comments: