Sunday, June 20, 2010

Baby Genius


My little man is a genius! (At least to mommy) Tonight he sat on my lap while I read him a book and he would nod like he was agreeing with me.
He says 'a uv oo' and give the sweetest kisses.
Grandma will pat his highchair tray 3 times and he will wait until she stops and hit it 3 times and stop and wait for her to do it again. He looks SO proud and happy when they play this game! She also taught him to say 'owe' at the cats. I think we should teach him to say 'woof' :)
He stops when I say 'no' and gets a big pouty lip. So cute~
He says 6 words and waves 'hi'. He also loves to fake coughing and imitate others.
He tries to sing and dance to music, as well as making his own by drumming on things.
He can drink out of a cuppy and likes to feed himself cheerios.
He also likes to blow open mouth spit bubbles. I don't know how he does it but it's intentional and he will do it again and again until his shirt is soaked with slobber.
He is truly a bundle of joy and fills our hearts with it!

0 comments: