Friday, February 19, 2010

Today


I am sick. I've been coughing so much that I'm coughing blood sometimes and my head aches! Still, I have managed to get quite a bit of cleaning done and am happy about that.

My man is so awesome! One day he's slamming a criminal that just punched a woman and the next day he's putting nail polish and makeup on our three year old; now that's sexy!

Isaiah is fantastic. He's my greatest helper and as sweet as a boy can be. He truly adores his little siblings (and visa-versa) and even volunteers to change Noah's diapers! I am so grateful for him. :)

Emma is my precocious doll. She wants to help with everything and do everything HER way. She put her own outfit together tonight and is sporting jeans, a yellow top, pink rain boots and a pink hat, with the bright nail polish and makeup that daddy put on her. She actually looks quite adorable!

Noah is my yummy little lovey boy; always smiling and kissing. He has two teeth now and is getting up on all fours to rock backwards. He's growing too fast!

I got a lovely letter from my grandma today. She is my encourager and hero! I am so blessed to have her!

Mom and dad Shaw are awesome. I can't say enough about them; they are precious to all of us!

Thanks to Jesus I am a happy woman all around ~

0 comments: