Friday, February 5, 2010



It is SO nice to have a best friend that is also a homeschooler! Although important and rewarding, homeschooling is also more isolated and demanding. It usually feels like no one understands, or wants to. Often times, it feels like Getting my son to actually finish two subjects in less than 5 hours and feed and dress everyone else is a major accomplishment! Having a new baby does compound these feelings of course.
Then there is the home school mom's typical worry that you're not teaching enough or focusing on the right things.It's so good to know that I'm not the only one who struggles. Not all homeschooling mommy's are up at 5AM, cook a full breakfast and have all the children sitting at the table,freshly bathed and neatly dressed at 6 and finished with all lessons and chores by noon - AND WITH SMILES!
Thank God for His promise that I can do all things through Him, for my hubby and for my wonderful friend!

0 comments: