Sunday, February 28, 2010

Thoughts and happenings of the day- LOTS OF LOVE



My hubby makes me happy! Happy~happy! I am one blessed and in love woman!

It was fairly nice outside today. Isaiah got to play with his best friend for several hours. :)
I walked all the way to K-Mart with my two youngest. Emma ran all the way there and throughout the store before finally slowing down on the way back home. Noah LOVES being out and sat silently all the way there and throughout the store; falling asleep on the way back.

I am working towards better health and a smaller body, we shall see how it goes.

I have decided not to buy a full curriculum this year. We have LOTS of books that we haven't read and I am focusing on LOTS of reading history,science and any good literature. Isaiah has enjoyed studying Joshua Slocum and is now on to Lewis and Clark. We will continue with fifth grade math and language through the summer so that Isaiah can start 6th grade in the fall without difficulty. The zoo and local museum will also be frequent stops for all of us.

God has given me such peace and joy! We didn't get a tax return like we'd expected and our circumstances haven't changed much but I am just so happy! I really enjoy my family every day! I guess it's that "peace that passes understanding" and "joy unspeakable" that only Jesus can fill us with! :)

I love it when Isaiah really "gets" a new lesson.

I love it that Emma LOVES to help me with everything, even when I'm tripping over her every other minute.

I love Noah's smile and the way he gently rubs me or plays with my bangs while smiling at me with absolute, pure joy and love.

Did I mention that I love my husband? I REALLY do! More all the time!

I love my in laws too. I love how mom comes to get the baby when I'm trying to cook, or just because "he's SO cute". I love how dad always gets an extra piece of candy and grins when Emma's crawling into his lap to share it. :) He says he"kinda likes having that little red headed girl around".

I think a lot about my brother and family. I really do love them and hope they are feeling alright.

I also think about my sister and her gorgeous bunch of boys. I love them and pray for all of them.

Thanks to my hubby's computer skills, we have a nice new chair and really nice new TV. without even using our regular income! He also got me a new camera by secretly saving $ from computer jobs just for that. ( Did I mention that I love him?)

We're looking for a house through several mediums. We have a couple of possibilities but nothing definite yet.

Zach has invited us to his highschool graduation. We are looking foreword to it and planning a gift for the occasion. :)

Life is so short on this planet! Thank God for every second and enjoy it!

0 comments: