Friday, April 9, 2010

Life

Sitting here on the floor,in the dark with my little man. This is the fourth night that he hasn't let me sleep. The first three seemed to be a combination of upset tummy and fever. Judging by the explosive sounds that were just resonating from his diaper I think his tummy is better. At the moment he's happily listening to my page music and watching me type. I REALLY hope that I can get some sleep tonight!
Noah has almost accomplished the feat of crawling. He gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth and then(sometimes) lunges foreword. Usually he gets where he wants to go by pushing himself backwards and turning in circles.
I took a bath with him tonight in hopes of relaxing him. He loves baths!
I had a very nice time with Emily and her munchkins tonight and am looking foreword to spending the day with them tomorrow. We don't get to see them nearly enough! I would really love to live closer.
Well, he's done now and demanding to be changed.
Goodnight -I hope

0 comments: