Thursday, March 4, 2010


Today has been a lovely homeschooling day. After breakfast and coffee, Isaiah took his Abeka reading book into his room and read three different stories. He narrates a summary of each one so that I know how he's doing. He really enjoys reading. :)
While he was reading I laid Noah down for a nap an read six different books to Emma. She learned about creation, the flood and various animals.
After reading Isaiah came upstairs to watch Bill Nye. He learned about gravity an insects while I took Emma outside to ride her bike and blow bubbles.
Next we all walked to the park to swing and play.
When we got home I parked Noah on the porch and we cleaned the porch and front yard.
Hubby came home an I made hamburgers for lunch.
My recent order of books arrived this afternoon! I have read three to Emma already.
I also ordered a set of Music Machine Cd's and DVD and a Bullfrogs and Butterflies Cd.Listening to the new Cd's has been especially fun for me because I loved this music as a little girl.
Now it's supper time so I'd better get busy again.
I am so grateful for days like these!

0 comments: