Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's been a busy week! Monday we went to the storage units and went through things for about four hours. It's never a fun job, as it's dirty and very hard to see all of our things getting ignored and often ruined. I got rid of 6 big bags of clothes and brought two totes home.
For dinner we drove through Freddy's and enjoyed the best fast food in town.
Yesterday I started going through some of the scrapbooking stuff and trying to recover the information on Emma's baby calendar. It got wet and all of the pages are stuck together so I had to tear each one apart and scrape of the paper. I printed off some calendar pages from the Internet and rewrote the whole thing.
I fixed oven baked chicken and my sisters recipe for awesome green beans and potatoes.
I've had an abscess on my gums for several days. It's very uncomfortable and draining it is quite disgusting. I think it's going away. Ugh..
Someone has changed my playlist song to profanity so if you heard it before I did I'M SORRY!
It's Spring Break for the public school students and Isaiah has been on break as well but I may have him do a bit of work today. It feels like we have to start over if he goes very long without practice.
I have quite a bit of cleaning and organizing to do today and supper to plan.
God is good ~

0 comments: