Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Life



My little man is sick; he's had a fever for a couple of days now and wants to nurse constantly. I really wish he took a Binky right now!
We had a lovely thunder storm today, gray sky, ominous black clouds, lightening and heart stopping thunder; we enjoyed it. :) Watching the rain coming down from behind the glass door was the happiest Noah was all day.
After the rain hubby and Mickey went and got a bunch of tacos from Taco Johns. 'Taco Tuesday' is a favorite around here.
Later, hubby, Mickey and the kids went to the park for a couple of hours and now daddy and Emma are painting. Mom and Mickey are having a Bible study on the front porch and Isaiah is playing a game while dad watches TV.
Most of my day has consisted of holding my fussy boy and nursing him until I can barely take it anymore but hey, it's still been a good day. I am very blessed to have the family that I have.
Isaiah has taken it upon himself to read the entire Bible. He has been reading several chapters each night and I am so proud of him.
I feel as if God has been reminding me about 'soul ties' and the need to deal with the unhealthy ones. At first I thought it was pertaining to my brother in law and his ex but realized that I had some of my own as well. Those invisible bonds that keep you in destructive relationships and keep your emotions bound to harmful people. Satan often keeps people trapped by keeping them blind to the existence of the tie or by confusing us with the issue of forgiveness. I am so grateful for Gods faithfulness and freedom.

0 comments: