Thursday, October 2, 2014

Getting Better

 I am so pleased with the results of my herbal remedies,water drinking and added rest! Yesterday and today I have felt better than I had in ages. Only one dizzy spell yesterday and none so far today. I actually had  energy and worked on the house,cooked and even started organizing the basement. I am  hopeful that I can begin enjoying activity with my family again and not just push through pain. I have always loved the outdoors and doing things with my children, like zoo days,hiking and trick or treating. I am very excited at the prospect of enjoying the 31st!

1 comments:

Patrick and Emily said...

So exciting! I have 1 piece of advice. Don't over due it. Really. As I was starting to heal I felt great. So I used all my energy. Then felt worse than ever. It was horrible. So keep it even. Don't over do it at all.
It was such a rough experience. And set me back badly. It wasn't worth it. Praying your healing continues! It is so good to hear! Love you!