Thursday, December 12, 2013

Tidbit

I've been posting more in my Not So Popular blog today. I keep most of my serious thoughts over there but just a note here.
 Listening to and observing so many unhappy feminist ( or "liberated" in the church world)  women brings about an interesting question.
If all of these women, with unhappy marriages, unruly children, divorces , bitterness, exhaustion,stress and chaos etc. are so right In Their desire for independence, Leadership and rebellion why aren't they happy?
 And if women like me, who settle for "old fashioned" overly humble , "subservient " and Biblically "ignorant "views of womanhood, marriage and mothering have happy marriages, husbands and children, why should we be the ones needing enlightenment ?
 No thank you! Keep your women preachers,with their divorces and angry children, keep your  women politicians, medicated children and hiding (or absent) husbands! I will keep my joy, peace and satisfaction with the role God designed me for.

0 comments: