Saturday, September 11, 2010


Today is the birthday of both my wonderful husband and my baby boy. One turned 45 and the other 1 year. They are both miraculous blessings in my life, bringing my joy and love every day. I am so proud to have them as my own!
We're not having a party or anything big. I know they both deserve it but it just wasn't to be this time. Hubby has to work today and there's so much nonsense going on around the house that it just seemed to much of an impossible project to create a party.
I am making my hunny the dinner he requested of smothered chopped pork steaks with Portabella mushroom gravy and stuffing. I'm also making a carrot cake and a pie and taking lots of pictures of my munchkin.
Next year I will plan a real party for Noah and he will be old enough to really enjoy it. :)

0 comments: