Thursday, June 30, 2011

This Week


This week has been a busy one.
Hubby and I have been enjoying some good discussions,study and music revolving around holiness and true Christianity. It has been a blessing.
We also enjoy each other very much :)
We are gearing up for school by reviewing the lessons that have been and should be learned. Isaiah will draw any unpleasantry out f...o...r..e...v...e...r if left to his own devices so we have started putting a time limit and timer on his work. It works miracles!!
We got to spend some time with my brother and family. It was great to have family over, talking, playing and eating together.
I did some gardening at Dad and Moms. The garden is doing great and I plan to take pictures next time I go over. We had dinner with Dad and Mom and the munchkins and I took a walk with Grandma.
My mom came over and spent the day yesterday. The kids are always excited to see her. :)
It' another ridiculously hot day today so I'm not turning the oven on today. I really NEED to make bread and WANT to make cookies but don't want our house to be hot. Instead, we settled on no-bake cookies and watching 'BUGS LIFE' on Bluray.
Hubby is off tomorrow, which we are all happy about. We'll probably spend some time shopping for the 4Th. and then at home, just loving each others company.

0 comments: