Thursday, March 31, 2011

So Grateful For My MAN ~


There are so many men that don't know the first thing about being a MAN! So many guys out there that think it's acceptable to cheat on their wives, lie and prefer their own freedoms over the security and joy of their children.
There are also a bunch of foolish women, you know, the type that ignore the ring and flirt with your husband when you go to a different department in the store. The type that when your husband says "I'm married" say "yeah but are you ~happily~ married?" As if a guy that would cheat on or leave his wife ( you know, that woman that he PROMISED to love forever..) would be faithful to.. YOU?? HA, as if!
Anyway, I am just so SO happy and grateful that I have a truly good man! My man is that one in a million that does the right thing, both because he loves me and BECAUSE IT'S RIGHT.
Thank you, THANK YOU God!And thank you, THANK YOU my wonderful stud of a man!!!!!

0 comments: