Saturday, January 8, 2011

So much on my mind~


I have been learning a lot lately. There is no shortage of drama in a large family. If you get close to people you are eventually going to clash in some area or other because we all have different personalities and beliefs. In some cases extreme differences, like Christian vs. Liberal, normal vs. mentally ill... I could really go on forever. At any rate we have learned to stop caring..well, almost. Not to stop caring that they are ruining another life,constantly miserable or even heading for hell but to stop taking the burden of it onto ourselves. The emotional aspect is largely gone which is SO liberating! After all, people (ALL PEOPLE) are fools without Christ. We all have free will. There is only ONE way to God and (drum roll.....) my opinion changes nothing, and neither does anyone else's.
So there we go. If I could make people love God, make wise choices, like me and mine or tell the truth I may be happier....maybe...but I cannot so I will continue to remind myself of a fact that has always been true even when I was depressed or enraged because of others. They and their problems are Gods, not mine.
Phew, What a relief! Funny how much lighter you feel after giving up imaginary burdens.

0 comments: