Sunday, May 30, 2010

In Love~


I am in love with my husband! I mean REALLY in love. It's so wonderful how you can fall in love with the same person more than once. Of course you choose to love them every day, good and bad, but if you're really really lucky, you get to 'fall' head over heals too. All those warm and wonderful feelings that people say that you lose over time aren't lost. Sometimes they change shape or hide but that doesn't mean they are gone!
On our anniversary,when certain people very obviously skipped congrats, I was reminded of other sad times. I know that there are those that have never celebrated our union. I can't say it doesn't hurt,(especially when they go out of their way to congratulate others on their marriage/spouse the same day) but I can say that it doesn't dampen the joy of my marriage.
I may feel sad for a while but when my man comes home with a smile and all of the kids run outside as fast as they can to jump on him and he looks at me with such joy and appreciation, I am happy!
If my daughter can marry a man that makes her feel the way mine makes me feel I will be happy ! I will celebrate her love and joy and thank God for mine all the more.
Solomon 7:10 I am my beloveds, and his desire is toward me

0 comments: