Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thoughts of the day



It's been a pleasant week and today has been quiet. Isaiah has been playing outside with his Star wars toys, hubby's cuddling Noah and watching football. Emma is sitting with grandma, waiting for her to finish eating so she can cuddle. I've done some dishes and laundry but other than that and making fruit shakes for breakfast and nachos for lunch, I've had a slow day.
My sweet Noah is just so delicious that I don't want to put him down! He smiles at everyone and has a marvelous laugh. He rolls over,as of yesterday. He rolled onto his tummy last night and slept beautifully that way. He is an excellent sleeper; He sleeps 7-9 hours a night with just a little nursing in between, it's great! He's grown so much that he wears 6 month clothes already (at 10 weeks old),has mommy's forehead birthmark and daddy's coloring. He's a bundle of joy that is very catching. :)
Black Friday was tiring but a success.The kids will be happy this Christmas.
Hubby is still filling out apps. The job he has isn't giving many hours and we REALLY need to find a new one.
I was thinking of my brother on his birthday; wishing him well.
Life changes so drastically, so quickly, I am learning to enjoy the little moments as they come.

0 comments: