Friday, October 16, 2009

Thinking


It's funny how the mind works; you can be thinking about food when that leads to thinking about the holidays... which leads to thoughts of family..... I usually don't think about how my thoughts end up where they do so it can seem random. In reality, there's a reason and a rhyme to the chain of a persons thoughts.
Some of my "random" thoughts of the past couple of days have been about the following:
Baby's health
being around smoke
having our own house
country living
gardening
cost of groceries
menu planning
the holidays
coming birthdays
missing my brother
childhood memories
family dysfunction
my kids quality of life
back to having our own home... holidays... memories
OK,that's enough~

1 comments:

Dwight Brown said...

Miss you too! ~ Josh

And happy birthday tomorrow! E-mail me or something, I don't know what you're doing for your birthday! :)