Monday, September 26, 2011

I Really Love My Husband ~


I really, REALLY, love my husband. He is not a "perfect" man to everyone but he is perfect for me!
He is the center of my favorite memories and best dreams.
When I hear news, good or bad, he is the first person that I want to share it with.
If I create or accomplish something he is the one I want to show my results to.
When I plan a meal or outing, it's his approval that I'm thinking most of.
When I feel as though no one will notice when I am gone, he shows me that I'm important to someone.
When I take myself too seriously, he shows me humility.
When I forget to laugh or play he says something that makes me..or tickles me if needed.
When I wonder how I ended up so worthless, he makes me feel like a queen.
When I wonder if anything I do is good enough, he appreciates me.
When I forget everything but mommyhood and cleaning, he reminds me that I'm his woman.
When I cry, he holds me.
When I've shut down, he melts my heart.
When I had spent my life closed and afraid of more rejection, he gave me a reason to trust.
God knew exactly what I needed and gave it to me by giving me to my man.

0 comments: