Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hmm..


Funny thing about blogging, if you don't have anything going on there's nothing to write but if there's too much going on you don't know what to write. Well, maybe that's just me.
Life is just so weird lately; a weird kind of weird that seems normal and yet strange all at the same time.
Let's see.... So we are kind of sort of homeless and yet have a home to stay in - so not.
We pretty much do things normal-like, just not in the normal way.
I have a great hubby, just don't get to see him more than 2 days a week.
I Lived with a mentally ill person for such a long time that the good normals seem oddly abnormal - yet nice.
I am enjoying a lot of things about life right now and still very upset about the meanness and insanity of others.
Day to day, thing are always changing and yet never completely. It's confusing yet obvious, hopeful yet sad.
So many people make up the life of one person that it can be overwhelming.
All in all the really important things stay pretty much the same and that is what keeps us grounded, well almost, I think.
Oh boy, I have way too much going on in my head!
Ha ha! Life is a crazy crazy thing! (And sometimes the people living it.)

0 comments: