Friday, June 26, 2009

Recent quotes from my Emma


Getting ready to leave, Teymoor couldn't find his shoes,he turned around to see Emma holding them for him. She said " I realized that you did not have yours shoes on, so I got them for you."
( "REALIZED"! I am so surprised by her vocabulary! :)
A lady at the store told Emma that she talks very well for her age. She responded by saying, "yes, I am very telligent".


I told Emma that I was proud of her for puting her chair up without being asked. She says, "Actually, it's Grandma's chair but I am using it."


Emma, what is your favorite animal? "A Armadillo!" What do Armadillos eat? " Grass and worms, they have sharp claws to dig" ( as she demonstrates)


"Hey,mom, I love you."


"I am going to have two brovers!"


How does your bed feel? " comforble". (comfortable) She also likes to say that she is or isn't "comforble".


Emma knows her colors,even silver and the difference between light or dark green/brown/blue.

She loves counting and does well to ten and is starting to go up into the teens.

She understands the concept of simple addition and first and second.

She has know her age for a long time and knows how old she will be on her birthday. She also knows her birthday is in August.

She is getting better at tracing and coloring small areas.

She is learning shapes and knows circles, stars,hearts and squares the best.

Emma surprises us every day. :)


Proud mommy

0 comments: